Photoshop World was incredible! Imagine more than 100 classes being taught by some of the industry’s most noted photographers and Photoshop gurus over the course of 3 days, from March 23 thru March 26 right here in Washington, D.C.
Listed here a just a sample of some of the classes;
- Light, Gesture and Color by Jay Maisel
- Great Portraits; More than Just Good Lighting by Helene Glassman
- Lightroom for Wedding Photographers by David Ziser
- Hot Shoe Flash- The Next Step by Joe McNally
- How to Make Money Shooting Stock Photography by Lesa Snider
- Design and Composition by Joe Glyda
- And on and on and on….
My favorite by far was the Lightpainting class given by Dave Black, an engaging speaker with great sense of humor. Not only did he share his secrets for killer Lightpainting, he kept us entertained as well.
Anyone who attended this conference is most likely walking around with their heads overflowing with ideas, inspiration and plans to practice and put in place the proven methods shared by Kelby’s round-up of incredible speakers.
The conference was a special treat for DC photographers and designers as it is usually held in Las Vegas. Those that were able to attend it at the DC Convention Center knows just how lucky they were that Kelby brought his show to our town.