We are excited to hold our In-Person classes again! However, first and foremost, we want you to know that the safety of everyone involved in a class is extremely important and we will take extra steps to ensure this.
We will adhere to the physical distancing guidelines, recommended safety practices, and implement enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.
Safety Practices For Classes
- Students and instructors will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Students and instructors will be required to maintain social distance (6 feet) at all times.
- The size of each class may be smaller than normal to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Students will be required to self-screen using a health assessment within 24 hours of attending a class and will be asked to stay home if they answer yes to any of the questions. Questions include but are not limited to… if you have been ill, have a fever, have had shortness of breath, have had muscle pain, chills and or headaches, have had a loss of taste or smell, have been coughing, have been exposed to anyone with COVID19, have traveled within the past 14 days.
- Classroom surfaces will be disinfected prior to students entering the classroom.
- There will be hand sanitizer available during the class.
- For full day classes, instructors will disinfect common surfaces before the breaks and before and after the lunch break.
COVID-19 Self-Screening Health Assessment
24 hours prior to attending a class, students are required to take this COVID-19 Self-Screening Health Check.
In the past 24 hours, have you experienced:
- Felt feverish or had fever over 100 4°F: Yes No
- New or worsening cough or sore throat: Yes No
- Shortness of breath: Yes No
- Muscle pains: Yes No
- Loss of taste or smell: Yes No
- Diarrhea: Yes No
If you answer “yes” to any of the symptoms listed above, do not come to the class. Self-isolate at home and contact your healthcare provider for advice.
In the past 14 days, have you:
- Had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19? Yes No
- Traveled via airplane internationally or domestically? Yes No
If you answer “yes” to either of these questions, do not come to the class. Self-quarantine for 14 days.
If you show up for a class, it is assumed that you have taken this assessment and have answered “NO” to ALL of the questions.
Additionally, we ask that students sign a waiver of liability before attending a class.
Updated Cancellation Policy
Cancellation Policy for registrations after June 1, 2020:
- When canceling a class, we would prefer and appreciate as much notice as possible.
- If you are feeling ill, are exposed to a person who has COVID 19, or answer yes to any of the questions on the Self Screening Health Assessment, we ask that you stay home. In these cases will will issue you a credit code for the full amount of your purchase which can be applied toward the purchase of any future in-person class.
- If there is another shutdown due to the Pandemic and a class is canceled due to that, we will issue a credit code for the full amount of your purchase which can be applied toward the purchase of any future class.
- If we cancel a class due to low registration, you can choose a credit toward a future class or a full refund.
- Students wishing to switch classes or dates will need to give 5 days notice. At this time there will be no fee to change.
Thank you for reviewing this information and we'll look forward to seeing you at a class soon.